Sterling bank Specta loan is the one of the fastest lending platforms which gives individuals and businesses loans of up to N5 million naira just in five minutes only. There is No paperwork, no collateral, no guarantor, and no visit to any office before your loan get disbursed. It is online based platform that was designed to improve and support the life of people and is opened to everyone irrespective of occupation and banks. The sterling bank specta packages as follows.
Specta4Individuals It can be accessed by Salaried and Non-Salaried individuals
Salaried Individuals –. You can access a personal loan if your salary account is domiciled in any other Bank or with Sterling Bank. It is opened to all account holders in Nigeria
Non-Salaried Individuals – You can access a personal loan if you are self-employed, a business owner, a professional, a trader etc., with accounts in any other bank or with Sterling Bank.
Specta4Business - Boost sales with Specta by signing up to start receiving payments from customers with Specta spending limits. You can also get up to N2M to start or grow your business.
PaywithSpecta provides customers with digital credit limits that can be used to purchase items from online stores and in-store at merchant locations. Customers can also access quick cash from their limits
Ultra-Credit Card- It is a revolving naira denominated card available to everyone which is designed to address your needs for convenience and short-term loans
Specta Score Credit score serves as a determinant for Financial Institutions in evaluating the customer’s risk for credit purposes. This will in turn assist customers in taking effective decisions in managing their financial life
Specta Prime This is a Specta variant, which allows you to get loans that you can back up with your investments. In this module, you can invest your Naira at a competitive rate and get a loan at a very reduced interest rate
Who is eligible to get Sterling bank Specta Loan?
- Any Nigerian above the age of 18 must have verifiable means of income.
WHO CAN APPLY
- A salary earner
- An entrepreneur
- Corp members
How To Apply
Kindly visit sterling bank specta website through the link below and apply https://www.myspecta.com/
HOW TO REPAY
- The beneficiary shall make a monthly repayment and the maximum period shall be two years
- Interest rate on Loan: 25.5%-28.5%* .
- One off payment for Insurance: 2.5% .
- One off payment of Management fees: 1% .
- Repayment Period: 1-12 months .
- Penalty fee- 1% .
- Beneficiaries will be given immediate.
- Is an alternative or fastest way of borrowing.
- Beneficiaries will not need guarantor, paperless documentation and no collateral for the loan.
- There are no hidden charges.
- Help provide access of more Nigerian to invest money in their business.
- Assist government to address the poverty level of its citizens.
FREQUENT ASK QUESTION
Who can access the personal loan?
- It can be accessed by Salaried and Non-Salaried individuals
Salaried Individuals –.You can access a personal loan if your salary account is domiciled in any other Bank or with Sterling Bank.
- It is opened to all account holders in Nigeria.
Non-Salaried Individuals –You can access a personal loan if you are self-employed, a business owner, a professional, a trader etc., with accounts in any other bank or with Sterling Bank.
What Is the tenor Application For personal Loan?
- You can access a personal for a tenor of up to 12 months.
- if you belong to a Sterling Community i.e. your company has been onboarded on the Specta platform, you can access a personal loan for a tenor of up to 36 months.
What is the maximum amount I can access Under Personal Loan?
- You can access a personal loan amount up to a maximum of N2 million naira.
- if you belong to a Sterling Community that is your company has been onboarded on the Specta platform, you can access a personal loan of up to N5m.
- The interest rate charged varies from 25.5% to 28.5% depending on your risk rating
What rates does Specta charges On personal Loan?
- Management fee is 1%
- Insurance is 2.5%
- if you belong to a Sterling Community i.e. your company has been onboarded on the Specta platform, rates have been pre-negotiated with your HR Manager or company representative.
Head Office Address: 20 Marina Rd, Lagos Island 100221, Lagos
Contact: 017004271 Email us: [email protected] for further inquiries.